Wednesday 24 June 2015

This Wasn't The Plan!

Well, you my have noticed that things have been a bit quite on the Fit Dog Blog. We have been busy and unfortunately it isn't a great kind of busy.

In October, 2014 my horse Lilly got a bone infection in her foot. It was a very long winter filled with soaking and wrapping and bandaging and medication. But in January she was looking like she had beat the infection. However, it has returned. Thankfully we caught it early but the x-rays my vet did this morning aren't looking great. :(

In other news, Maizy has been thoroughly enjoying herself. She really loves stealing my medical supplies at the barn and her new favourite thing is rolling in poop. I am working on a post about our favourite grooming products and trust me, they have been getting a lot of use lately!

I'm going to leave you with a picture of Maizy smiling, because I could certainly use a smile right now. Keep your fingers crossed for Lilly!




1 comment :

  1. I hope Lilly can come back from this and make a full recovery!!

    ReplyDelete